The Thruster TE is our response to those who are asking for a radical wave pro thruster as the alter ego of the QuadTE. Adjusting the rockerline and hull coming from the 2016 QUAD 4X we developed a brand new concept of thruster board capable of performing in side, sideoff and even onshore conditions.Probably the most versatile wave PRO board of the collection the Thruster TE has the following features.Reduced lenght, single concave to double concave/V on the tail hull, grip channels on the tail. Increased volume on the tail, and backward rear strap position.
- Short length concept. This together with the positioning of the footstrap inserts, fin box and mast box makes the boards more reactive in down the line sailing and allows the rider to attack the very critical part of the wave in the ‘’pocket’’ section.
- Volumes have been redistributed inside the shape with more thickness on the back foot to stand more vertically while sailing. Rails in the center area have more volume compare to the nose to increase performance in round house cut backs.
- Hull. single concave to double concave/V on the tail and grip channels on the tail for quick pllanning and extragrip in the water.
- Construction. A PVC double sandwich, with double thickness in the most stressed areas combined with a unidirectional + biax carbon layup gives the boards the best compromise in terms of light weight, strength and durability.
- MFC RTM carbon TF set
- CAD/CAM shape
- 15kg./m3 EPS core
- Full Pvc sandwich construction
- Double sandwich in the most stressed area
- Biax carbon+unidirectional carbon inner step area
- Full Biax carbon outside deck layup
- Unidirectional Carbon step area
- Full 130 S-glass bottom layup
- 6’’ US rear fin Boxes + 4’’ US front fin boxes
- Dual density footpads with shock absorbers
- MFC TF fin set