If there is a perfect board for not perfect side shore or on shore conditions, or where priority is performance in terms of planing and speed as well as excellent maneuverability, than the Comp has
If there is a perfect board for not perfect side shore or on shore conditions, or where priority is performance in terms of planing and speed as well as excellent maneuverability, than the Comp has the right features to excel at the world level .
We’re proud to repropose a concept of board we had in collection some years ago.
A not too short length and a flat section of the rockerline are the secrets of outstanding performance. Jumping at full speed at Pozo or sailing in the mediterranean sloppy waves, the Comp feels perfectly fit.
- Mid length concept….a bit longer compare to the other wave board is the secret for better speed and sailing in chopy water.
- Volume and shape are designed after a new and modern concept of sailing in side/side/on conditions, increasing the thickness on the tail and positioning fins and footstraps more backwards.
- Hull. A double concave fading into a V tail section has been has been confirmed through detailed testing as the best compromise between easy sailing and speed. A flat section rockerline between the straps area allow the board to easy planning and reach the top speed quickly
- Construction. A PVC double sandwich, with double thickness in the most stressed areas combined with a carbon/kevlar + biax carbon layup gives the boards the best compromise in terms of light weight, strength and durability.
- MFC TF fin set
- CAD/CAM shape
- 15kg./m3 EPS core
- Full Pvc sandwich construction
- Double sandwich in the most stressed area
- Full carbon/kevlar deck layup
- Carbon biax step area
- Full 160 S-glass bottom layup
- 8′ US Box/powerbox + 2x Mini Tuttle
- Dual density footpads with shock absorbers
- MFC MFC TF carbon set